born in the year of the dragon, she exists to be flamboyant and exceptional. like the mythic, fiery dragon, she loves to confront the enemy in battle, leaving the earth behind burnt to a crisp, and hearts inflamed along the path.
the 26th year has proven to be the toughest and the most exciting time of all.
1. all my innocence was lost - life, work and love crossed my path.
2. felt so blessed to be around such wonderful people who in times i often take for granted.
3. i've learned the difference betweeen love, lust and friendship.
4. i found myself surround by lots of people.. yet still felt alone at times.
5. i learned to be patient, cool and non-chalant.
6. i laughed and smiled a lot.. but at the same time, i can count the times i cried.
7. i have met amazing men who has contributed to my growth... men who i loved, men who i've lusted over.. and men who has made my jaw dropped and left me in awe.
8. i lost faith in men... but one man has shown me that fairy tale romance is possible and that it was ok to believe in it again.
9. i learned that it was ok to be scared and show it.. and ask help when i need to.
10. for the first time in my life i looked up at the stars with someone special and never felt such contentment.
11. i have truly discovered and accepted that i'm an addict... i am addicted to shoes (hehe)
12. i learned that i can't be a total super girl. i failed at one thing i really wanted to do. i blamed lack of time.. but should have said ... lack of organisation.
13. i took a lot of photo's.
14. i said a lot of i love you's.
15. i have no illusions about my imperfections. i learned to love my body but still allowed myself to hate bits and chunks of it (hehe)
16. i've acknowledged my differences with my mother. (but she will always be a mother... not a friend)
17. i've been called a sophisticated bitch..until now, i don't know if i should take it as a compliment or not.
18. i cooked for friends.
19. i danced, i sung, i played the piano.
20. i wore high heels for the sake of fashion that killed my legs the next day.
21. i aimed to meet one new person every week (so far so good)
22. i fell in love with sydney and i have decided that i want to live there sometime soon.
23. i hugged and cuddled a lot of people.
24. i didn't give as much help as i wanted to give to charity.
25. i learned more about wines.
26. i made 50+ websites
27. i wore skirts, a dress, and i grew my hair out.
28. i was a bridesmaid and a god mother.
29. i lost my baby.
30. for some fate reasons....i have met the one.
it is indeed a happy birthday to me.