So much to say, but this year.. 2009 is officialy the year of change for most people around me - including myself.
Was it the global financial crisis' fault?
Are people just needing major change?
I certainly needed to find something that was lacking in my life.
Back in June 2009, I made the biggest decision of change.
1. better life and health.
Which lead to the following:
1. Finish the business and just be a designer for someone.
2. Move interstate, save money, have family time there while I'm finding myself and getting settled once again.
3. Find the next fabulous job.
4. Better health and fitness regime for me, need to look fabulous again and loose the flab.
5. Be with that man rightfully mine :)
wooooooahhhh Miss B, I can't believe I'm finally making the steps for a better me..
Hello PROJECT ME... I'm ready!
I've been thinking nice and hard about this decision for at least a good year, but I couldn't bring myself to doing it.
Until it snapped and a friend has pretty much laid it to me as it was.
So plain and simple "make one decision and everything else will follow..."
He was very very spot on.
Then after that, I bought a nice notebook with the plan and steps I needed to do, people to talk to, financial issues I had to sort - but everything just fell into place.
So for those procrastinating... stop thinking. Write it out, Talk about it and most importantly just make the first move and do something about it.
Let's borrow the famous tag line..
JUST DO IT!
you know you love me,
Miss B xox